|Character Trait of the Month: SELF REGULATION
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
This week, we will learn about the Poetry elements. Students will be able to practice with rhyming patterns.
We will continue with measurement. Students will practice how to convert measurement units.
During this period, we will talk about the moon. We will review the full solar system including the 7 planets, the sun and the moon.
We will wrap up our tour of South America before moving on to Europe.
November 28th Character Trait Assembly: Self-Regulation.
December 10th FUN DAY! 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
· Please fill out Pages 1 or 2 in the Communication Book for the school’s records.
· Please review your students Communication Book for the most up-to-date information on assigned homework.
· Please read 20 minutes with your child every day!
· We will be establishing a blog for updates, homework, review and any extra help for students.
· Thank you to all students and parents who assisted and put in effort for a successful International Day!