Character Trait of the Month: Initiative
“The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” – Khalil Gibran
This week, we will be working on our own, original fable. We will practice proofreading and editing our own work before making the final copy.
This week we will continue learning about angles and different types of triangles. We will practice using our protractor and estimate angles.
In Science we are learning about the properties of air and the principles of flight.
We are starting to learn about what makes Europe such a special continent!
January 31st – Math Fair
January 31st – February 2nd – Book Fair
February 1 – report cards go home
February 2nd – Parent/Teacher interviews – 2:45 – 4:30 p.m.
February 6th – Parent/Teacher interviews – 2:45 – 4:30 p.m.
* Please make sure students have a PROTRACTOR SET for their math class since we are working on measurement,
geometry and polygons.
* Please review your students Communication Book for the most up-to-date information on assigned homework.
* Please read 20 minutes with your child every day!
* Since it is winter, the H1N1 virus is floating around. Please ensure students do not attend school if they are sick.
* For extra help or missed notes, visit cbsgrade6b.wordpress.com
Teacher Email Contact Information:
Ms. Sindis: email@example.com