CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE FOR THE LANGUAGE ARTS EXAM:
Language Arts Exam Semester 2 – review
Social Studies Exam Semester 2 – review
South America is the fourth largest continent in size and the fifth largest in population. It is formed by 12 countries such as Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Peru, among others; and 3 dependencies that are French Guiana, Falkland Islands and South Sandwich- Georgia Islands.
The largest country in South America is Brazil and at the same time it has the largest city called Sao Paulo.
South America’s climate is very diverse due to its proximity to the Equator line. This highly affects all the area creating a variation of different weather such as Dessert, Grassland, Rainforest, Deciduous Forest, Savanna, Mediterranean and Alpine.
The colonies in South America gained independence in the 1800’s with the help of leaders such as Simon Bolivar who gave the freedom to countries such as Venezuela, Colombia, and Ecuador.
Science Exam Semester 2 – review
What you need to know:
- A predator is an animal that hunts and eats other animals.
- Green plants are called producers because they make their own food.
- An animal that gets eaten by another animal is a prey
- Animals that get their food from plants and other animals are called omnivores.
- An example of an herbivore is a rabbit.
- An example of an Omnivore is people.
- An organism is a living thing.
- A vertebrate is an animal with a spine.
- Animals are split into two major groups: vertebrates and invertebrates
- Diversity of genes means same species but different characteristics.
- An invertebrate is an animal with no backbone.
- The flow of electricity is called an electric current.
- If something is moving it has kinetic energy.
- The best electrical conductors are metals
- Static electricity is the build-up of an electrical charge on the surface of an object.
- Rubber and glass are examples of insulators
- Incomplete circuits are called open circuits.
- An electric current is the rate of flow of electric charges in a circuit
- Potential and Kinetic energy, together, are called mechanical energy.
- The process of fission result Continue reading
The below are examples of what to expect on the exam:
Part 1: Multiplication of 1, 2, and 3 digits
- Find the product.
- 300 x 20 = ____________
- 10 x 40 =___________
Show your work in the following questions:
- 150 x 5=___________
- 65 x 213=___________
- Francisco baked 7 batches of cupcakes. Each batch contained 12 cupcakes. How many cupcakes did he bake? Show your work.